Friday, February 24, 2012

That Red Bag...

For the loooongest time I have wanted to own this
Longchamp Le Pliage Large Tote

But when I causally told my siblings about my “IT” pang everday wear shopper’s bag, my brother just blurted out “bat ang mahal? Ang dami namang nabibili nyan sa palengke…” Huwattttt?!?!?! 

Oh please all longchamp lovers out there don’t begin to hate my bro, it was said in a typical male tone na walang ka fashion fashion sense sa katawan.  But anyways affected pa din ako. Hmmp!  So after X number of months, yes months, I still don’t have That Red Bag.  But everytime I happen to pass by Takashimaya or walk the temptation laden Orchard Road and chance upon that bag,  I still catch a glimpse of it and say at the back of my mind “Oo na, dami nyang nagkalat sa palengke, but if I carry one I would still get the satisfaction of knowing that I carry the real thing”. Oh well…I guess for now I will do more red bag shopping…


pwede na noh?!? wehehehe dreaming

MANGO .... not bad either ;) loving it nga... 

Ladies, what do you think would be a good roomy, sturdy but still fashionable every day red bag?  Yung friendly sa budget ha...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...