Tuesday, October 22, 2013

If ever I could own a house...

I have been in Pinterest for quite some time now, but I have recently discovered the joys of pinning.  Indeed a picture paints a thousand words.  And with that I am inspired to be a home-owner :)  A girl can dream you know.

If I could ever own a house

I will strive to make it our home.

With big closets…

And a lovely kitchen…


A welcoming foyer with a touch of Country Charm…


And a place for everything and everything in it’s a place….


A bath so lovely, taking a bath will always be a spa-like experience….
A his and her bathroom sink will be an added bonus.

And white picket fences would be a lovely addition  J


Ahhhh the joys of dreaming.


What about you, how do you picture a beautiful, relaxing home?



*All pictures taken from www.pinterest.com

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...