Thursday, April 25, 2013

Bag Crush Dairies : Yves Saint Laurent Cabas Chyc

 #baghag

Urban Dictionary defines a bag hag as a female who owns too many hand bags/purses/totes etc.  Not that I am a bag hag, but ladies out there you sure do agree with me when I say "A girl can't have too many bags".

Now having said that I am currently eyeing on this beauty.  But I got one big problem, I don't know how to properly pronounce the name of the bag. Hindi ako soshal!!! LOL!!! 

But no, I am not  to be swayed, what's Google for. 

Now ladies repeat after me. Eve - Saint - Lor - rong

Yves Saint Laurent Cabas Chyc is definitely a beauty.  With its classic, elegant design with a modern twist, it just spells out chic and can be worn on many different occasions by women of different age brackets.

If i were to invest in a handbag, it would definitely be this beauty.
it simply exudes class...

chic and trendy too...


and it comes in different colors
Now excuse me as I go get and feed a piggy for this.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...