Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Retail Therapy












Shopping buddies, Joy & Yet

I had done a lot of shopping lately. With Shopping buddies Joy and Yet, you sure wouldn't think shopping is a chore ,which by the way I used to, now I'm changing to a different school of thought. I guess they taught me quite well. But it’s ok I’m happy with my purchases and besides this tiny urban island is buzzing with sales everywhere to low as 70% off. Wooohooo!!! Who could resist that? I now love the concept of “NEVER BUY IN RETAIL” already!

breather in between bargain hunting...
Hmmm let’s see what I have bought: (I will just post the pictures later) too "busy" to snap snap snap :)
  • several mango shirts (four to be exact and 1 racer back that I am thinking of giving as a gift to my housemate's teenage daughter),
  • one brown mango dress (note to self, I must find an undershit to match this dress, it's neckline is quite low)
  • a mango black bag & a Bebe black bag, got all these purchases at 50% off!
  • 2 50 ml I love love perfume by moschino (the other bottle is for my sis, I will be giving to her on Feb whe I go back home)
  • 1 50 ml hippy perfume by moschino (We went to a warehouse sale but was disappointed big time! Good thing we were able to find very good deals at The Metro at Paragon and a lot of freebies too. The Filipino sales person was very very accommodating. Ang daming freebies binigay. Sadly I forgot his name, but it sure does sound very Filipino. Though I forgot your name,but I do remember your face :). Kaya, I love you na, you are so mabait, bigay uli ikaw marami freebies ha! hehehe)
  • 1 zara 50 ml perfume (very nice smell...musky with green tea as top note)
  • 2 bohemian skirts
  • 2 hush puppies shirt dress
  • And of course my Tiffany Toggle heart bracelet which I will be getting next Sunday. I had it shortened to fir my wrist. And the charm I had it soldered because the sales person advice just in case it might lose and get lost (and of course I followed naman kasi nga one charm cost a fortune!) It did burn a hole in my pocket but I'm so happy about it! Yehey! I don't have picture of the actual charm bracelet yet but will be posting my baby once I get it! But it looks something like this :)

  • Now I'm only down to one more wish list....actually it's a toss between a Blackberry Bold or and iTouch. I will let you know what I have decideded to get by January :).

But so far I’m so happy with my purchases. They say that when you buy something you have to be in love with it not just like it. You have to face shopping like how you are going to face marriage, you don’t marry the person you just like; you marry the person you love. So you don’t buy the things you like, you must buy the things you love and then you will find a pleasure in your purchase. That’s when you can truly say, shopping is indeed therapeutic. Retail Therapy! :D

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...