Tuesday, April 3, 2012

OOTD


Today, I’m doing my first (and hopefully not the last) OOTD (Outfit of the Day) post.  This is my outfit last Sunday afternoon (April 1) shopping with hubs. I am not a fashionista.  Sure I love Prada and Chanel as much as the next girl, and of course shopping (who doesn’t?).  I do coordinate my colors, but on the whole my fashion creations could never be described as fantastic.

So why am I doing an OOTD post?  Well I feel and think I am entering premature middle-age.    Wahahaha…And I read somewhere that one of the clear signs and symptoms of mid-life crisis is wanting to make some changes but don’t know where to begin.  As I have posted earlier about writing resolutions, I want to make lifestyle changes…So probably posting pictures of myself through blogging would make me more self-conscious of whether I have achieved my lifestyle change of living a healthier lifestyle.  And dahil nakikiuso din po ako ;) I mean most blogs have outfit of the day posts, so that I won’t feel so middle-age, then might as well join the fad!!!  :D :D :D So without further ado..TADAH!!!!



Brown Ipanema Ritmos Sandals, Blue Naraya Bag (Flea Market Find @only SGD2), Brown Denim Mini-skirt(Flea Market Find @only SGD2), Bohemian Top from Dumaguete, Pink Esprit Watch (hubby’s gift) and my ever trusty Gucci shades.

Think I might be loving this OOTD thingy ;)



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...