Friday, June 12, 2009

The world's second worst crime - boredom? Perhaps...

(Circa November 2008)

I’m here in the office doing nothing. I mean I’m practically finding creative ways to pass time. I have been whining and complaining that I feel so tired at a days work of practically not doing anything. I have done so for weeks already. Everytime, my colleagues ask me to do something, I get fired up and do it right away. I guess I am just used to a hectic schedule at work that my lax schedule is slowly killing. My SIL is so cute.. she tells me “Sige lang Ann agwantaha ra lang na imo work oi”. (Its Ok Ann, just try to endure your work.)

If somebody hears that without knowing the story behind would surely say “What a poor thing, she must be working horribly looong hours”. Oh well, I think I should just look at the brighter side…The paycheck never gets delayed amidst talk of recession and all………….

But on second thought, I don't want to drift aimlessly in my comfort zone and swift away into the sea of mediocrity. So, what am I to do? ............

Fastforward June 2009...
Modesty aside I have done quite an improvement in my journey to rising above mediocrity...Still working on it...but getting there... Will share some of the things that help me get motivated in next post. :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...